This course is the foundation for the Microsoft Certification AZ-900 “Azure Fundamentals”. It focuses on Azure services in general, as well as cloud concepts, Azure workloads, security and privacy, and Azure pricing.
No prior knowledge is required.
There are regular quizzes to consolidate your learning and build confidence.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
This course is for anybody with an interest in working with Azure.
By the end of the course, and after trying out the official practice tests, you may wish to take the Microsoft AZ-900 exam.
INTRODUCING AZURE, INCLUDING COST MANAGEMENT AND SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
- Start using Microsoft Azure.
- The core Azure architectural components.
- Planning and management of costs.
- Benefits and considerations of using cloud services.
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, and clouds.
CORE AZURE SERVICES
- Benefits and usage of Virtual Machines, Azure App Services, Azure Container Instances (ACI), Windows Virtual Desktop and Azure Functions.
- Benefits and usage of Virtual Networks and subnets, endpoints, VPN Gateway and ExpressRoute, and Azure DNS.
CORE SOLUTIONS AND MIGRATION ON AZURE
- Benefits and usage of Container (Blob) Storage, Disk Storage, File Storage, and storage tiers.
- Moving files and migration options
MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY FEATURES
- Azure management tools.
- Azure security features.
IDENTITY AND GOVERNANCE FEATURES
- Azure identity services.
- Azure governance methodologies.
“Great course. Kudos to Phillip! I passed my exam (AZ-900) just by thoroughly referring to this course and practice test.” Srishti.
“I just passed my exam in one attempt. Watching live demos while paying attention to lecture carefully helped me to answer many questions. Hands on browsing on Azure portal is needed to pass AZ-900.” Vijay.
“This mash up presentation approach giving both the windows presentation theoretical slide and practical Azure platform view of actions together with presenter’s explanations are a well done way in efficient and pleasant learning.” Branko.
READY TO START?