This course covers everything you need for the official Microsoft Office Specialist exam:
- Certificate 77-605 for Access 2007
- Certificate 77-885 for Access 2010
- Certificate 77-424 for Access 2013
- Certificate 77-730 for Access 2016 Core
By the end of the course, you will be able to create and manage a database, build tables, and create queries, forms and reports.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
This course is for anyone who wants to develop Microsoft Access skills. No prior knowledge is required.
The course will use the latest version of Access, but it is suitable for any modern version: 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365.
This course is not for you if you want to learn Microsoft Access for MAC or if you already have advanced knowledge of Access.
CREATE AND MANAGE A DATABASE
- Create and modify databases.
- Manage relationships and keys.
- Navigate through a database.
- Protect and maintain databases.
- Print and export data.
- Create and manage tables.
- Manage records in tables.
- Create and modify fields.
CREATE QUERIES, FORMS AND REPORTS
- Create and modify a query.
- Create calculated fields and grouping within queries.
- Multi-table, parameter, crosstab, action and append queries.
- Create forms and reports, including Navigation forms.
- Configure form and report controls.
- Format forms and reports.
“Philip and his training skill are like the Swiss Army knife. He has professional knowledge in different aspects of IT and the best person to instruct and help with your questions.” Kayvan
“Great course for the beginner from a great teacher. Phillip makes the subject easy to understand and covers everything you need to know to get certified.” Andrew
“Very good, I understand everything and it is very clear. I like how he explains what can go wrong and how to fix those errors.” Zahir
READY TO START?